Date:      Fri, 17 Jul 2009 16:34:12 -0500
From:      "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        "Erwin Lansing" <erwin@freebsd.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollucci@p6m7g8.com>
Subject:   Re: [HEADSUP]: Ports freeze schedule for 8.0-RELEASE

On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 15:40:43 -0500, Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> It will be great if I can get more people to help test with
> libtool/libltdl 2.2 before the freeze. It already has been tested in
<snip>

By the way, the test is what I meant by runtime not build. I have tested
it with GNOME 2.26 and 2.27, KDE 3, KDE 4, XFCE 4 and many other WMs
before I put in MC CVS ports-stable. Also, a few other applications. All
of those work fine. But... I prefer different people to do the test that
they might ran into problem that I haven't catch.

It would be great if someone can test www/apache20 and www/apache22. Maybe
there is no issue, since all patches are similar in and take from apache
SVN.

Cheers,
Mezz

--