Date:      Sat, 23 Sep 2000 01:41:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      radhi Najjar <radhinajar@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   java help

--0-1494613810-969698463=:26307

Good morning,

I have a java program that can conver from hes, decimal and octal.

I want to add validation feature in order to display an error message when the operator input non valid number.

Can you help me or give me another address to get supprt.

Many many thanks,

Radhi

--0-1494613810-969698463=:26307

<P>Good morning,</P>
<P>I have a java program that can conver from hes, decimal and octal.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>I want to add validation feature in order to display an error message when the operator input non valid number.</P>
<P>Can you help me or give me another address to get supprt.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Many many thanks,</P>
Send instant messages & get email alerts with <a href="http://im.yahoo.com/">Yahoo! Messenger</a>.
--0-1494613810-969698463=:26307--