Date:      Sat, 29 Sep 2001 22:21:21 -0600 (MDT)
From:      FreeBSD <freebsd@XtremeDev.com>
To:        Jason <jason@jason-n3xt.org>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: I was rooted using telnet

Hmm. I don't know of any other remote telnet exploits besides the one
named in the advisory. As far as I knew, all telnet exploits were taken
care of by 4.4-release. But then, something might have came up in the
blackhat ring that hasn't been made public. Could you send the log to the
list? Maybe someone who knows pentesting better might know a thing or two.
I only pretend to know anything. d:)