Date:      Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:06:11 +0200
From:      Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@skynet.be>
To:        "FreeBSD Newbie" <newbie.freebsd@zoznam.sk>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help - FreeBSD 4.10 with SATA

At 1:00 PM +0200 2004-06-28, FreeBSD Newbie wrote:

>   I'd like to install freebsd 4.10 on my computer and use it as a web and
>  mail server. I need a stable and reliable server so i chose 4.10 and not
>  the 5.2.1release.

	This is the FreeBSD-CURRENT mailing list.  If your question is
not about the -CURRENT version of the operating system, you should be
looking elsewhere for answers.

	In your case, I'd recommend the FreeBSD-STABLE mailing list instead.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad.knowles@skynet.be>

   SAGE member since 1995.  See <http://www.sage.org/>; for more info.