Date:      Sat, 03 May 2014 12:42:41 -0600
From:      Tom Everett <tom@0x544745.com>
To:        Ian Lepore <ian@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on Dockstar: U-Boot / ubldr?

For wandboard, I used this patch:

https://github.com/kientzle/crochet-freebsd/blob/master/board/Wandboard/files/uboot-2013.10_include_configs_wandboard.h.patch

I also chose to use a u-boot scr file rather than apply a pile of
patches to u-boot to set the boot config.  My hope was that when it came
time to move to the next u-boot version I would not have to update as
many patch files.

The source of the scr file is here:

https://github.com/kientzle/crochet-freebsd/blob/master/board/Wandboard/files/boot.txt

The code in setup.sh to build the scr file is:

#
# build the u-boot scr file
#
strategy_add $PHASE_BOOT_INSTALL uboot_mkimage "files/boot.txt" "boot.scr"