Date:      Wed, 3 Apr 2002 20:22:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      Ramkumar Chinchani <rc27@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        "Tim J. Robbins" <tim@robbins.dropbear.id.au>, <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Ptracing each other

The requirement is that I have a theoretical framework where no process
trusts the other. So they watch (trace) each process.

-Ram

==> Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>/5:09pm/Apr 3, 2002 <==

[but I'm confused..
[to trace a program you need to be gdb
[(or similar)  why would one gdb gdb when it's gdbing you?
[Maybe you need to explain WHY rather than WHAT.
[
[