Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 2002 12:53:26 +0100
From:      Michael McGoldrick <mmcgoldrick@linuxdriven.net>
To:        arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Package system flaws?

As a dialup user with limited space, having the package system tell me how
much it needed to download in advance would be very handy, as would automatic
'regetting' if my connection goes down. As regards ports 'plists', the way the
Stow program does things is interesting. It simply builds each port under it's
own directory, then symlinks it in from the relevant directories under
$PREFIX.

--
Michael McGoldrick: mmcgoldrick@linuxdriven.net