Date:      Sat, 13 Jul 2019 16:59:47 +0200
From:      "Dave Cottlehuber" <dch@skunkwerks.at>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Server does not send the nightly cron reports

I=E2=80=99ve seen local unbound stop resolving DNS if the network is una=
vailable for a while. If you=E2=80=99ve not already sorted out DNS then =
fix that first by restarting the daemon.

The smtp forwarder will need to resolve dns to send emails unless you pu=
t a fixed IP into its config which is obviously not desirable.

If that doesn=E2=80=99t work then share more details and see if you can =
run the forwarder in the foreground or with debugging info.

Hope thats useful

Dave