Date:      Thu, 4 Jan 1996 14:06:14 -0700
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        grog@lemis.de
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Has the copyright dust settled?

    >> [SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT]

    Greg> OK, I don't understand the US legal system (does anybody?
    Greg> :-), but I have never understood the illegible shouting in
    Greg> these clauses.

Good question.  Maybe it's just some long standing habit that clueless
lawyer-wannabes have duplicated for eons.

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory, Boulder Colorado USA

I put contact lenses in my dog's eyes.  They had little pictures of
cats on them.  Then I took one out and he ran around in circles.
-- Steven Wright