Date:      Thu, 3 May 2007 18:17:26 +0200
From:      "=?UTF-8?Q?Csaba_Moln=C3=A1r?=" <molnarcs@gmail.com>
To:        "Stevan Tiefert" <stevan_tiefert@yahoo.de>
Cc:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Newer Latest Packages

Hello!

pkg_add -r retrieves openoffice from the official freebsd servers.
This is an unofficial build of the latest (openoffice.org 2.2). You
should download it manually, and follow the instructions here:

ftp://hatvani.unideb.hu/pub/FreeBSD/openoffice/INSTALLATION.txt

I tested the above version when I built it, it should work. Cannot
test now, for I use Kubuntu now (laptop requirements). I would try to
build the latest on that remote server, if there are any updates to
the port though.

Bye!