Date:      Mon, 20 Oct 1997 15:33:57 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        chad@dcfinc.com
Cc:        tom@uniserve.com, gribnif@inconnect.com, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Next release

[Too many mailing lists - watch those cc lines!  Trimmed]

> Just out of curiosity, who is responsible for the duplicating and
> artwork?  Does FreeBSD give a master to a duplicator, and then sell the
> completed product to Walnut Creek?  Or does Walnut Creek get the master?

I make the CD one-offs and help WC produce the artwork which goes to
film.  The one-offs and film then go to a replication house and, some
number of days afterwards (usually 10 and sometimes as much as 20), we
get back boxes of shrink-wrapped CDs, ready to sell.

					Jordan