Date:      Wed, 29 Apr 1998 00:07:21 -0500 (EST)
From:      splite@purdue.edu
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   docs/6447: corrections to uha(4) manpage and LINT config file

>Number:         6447
>Category:       docs
>Synopsis:       corrections to uha(4) manpage and LINT config file
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Release:        FreeBSD 3.0-980425-SNAP i386
>Environment:

	-stable and -current

	Incorrect company and product names in uha(4) manpage and
	LINT config file.  (Hey, even though UltraStor went toes-up,
	we could at least try to honor its memory. :-)

>How-To-Repeat:

	% man uha
	% grep 34F /sys/i386/conf/LINT

>Fix:

*** uha.4	Tue Apr 28 23:34:22 1998
--- uha.4.new	Tue Apr 28 23:46:49 1998
***************
*** 31,43 ****
  .Sh NAME
  .Nm uha
  .Nd
! Ultrastore SCSI host adapter driver
  .Sh SYNOPSIS
! For Ultrastore 24f controllers in EISA mode:
  .Cd "controller uha0 at isa? bio irq ? vector uhaintr
  .Cd "controller scbus0
  .Pp
! For Ultrastore 14f and 34f controllers:
  .Cd "controller uha0 at isa? port" \&"IO_UHA0\&" bio irq ? drq 5 vector uhaintr
  .Cd "controller scbus0
  .Pp
--- 31,43 ----
  .Sh NAME
  .Nm uha
  .Nd
! UltraStor SCSI host adapter driver
  .Sh SYNOPSIS
! For ULTRA 24F controllers in EISA mode:
  .Cd "controller uha0 at isa? bio irq ? vector uhaintr
  .Cd "controller scbus0
  .Pp
! For ULTRA 14F and 34F controllers:
  .Cd "controller uha0 at isa? port" \&"IO_UHA0\&" bio irq ? drq 5 vector uhaintr
  .Cd "controller scbus0
  .Pp
***************
*** 50,68 ****
  For one or more cdroms:
  .Cd "device cd0
  .Sh DESCRIPTION
! This driver provides access to SCSI devices connected to an Ultrastore
! Ultrastore 14f, Ultrastore 24f or Ultrastore 34f hostadapter.
  .Pp
! Note that for an Ultrastore 24f in EISA mode no I/O addresses or DMA channels
  are required in the kernel config file. If they are present, the driver
! will correctly find the Ultrastore 24f, but you tie up precious DMA channels
  and I/O ranges which are not used by the card.
! The Ultrastore 24f uses EISA slot specific I/O which is configured
  automatically.
  .Sh FILES
  .Bl -tag -width Pa -compact
  .It Pa /sys/i386/conf/GENERIC
! sample generic kernel config file for Bustek and Ultrastore based systems
  .It Pa /sys/i386/isa/ultra14f.c
  driver source
  .El
--- 50,68 ----
  For one or more cdroms:
  .Cd "device cd0
  .Sh DESCRIPTION
! This driver provides access to SCSI devices connected to an UltraStor
! ULTRA 14F, ULTRA 24F or ULTRA 34F host adapter.
  .Pp
! Note that for an ULTRA 24F in EISA mode no I/O addresses or DMA channels
  are required in the kernel config file. If they are present, the driver
! will correctly find the ULTRA 24F, but you tie up precious DMA channels
  and I/O ranges which are not used by the card.
! The ULTRA 24F uses EISA slot specific I/O which is configured
  automatically.
  .Sh FILES
  .Bl -tag -width Pa -compact
  .It Pa /sys/i386/conf/GENERIC
! sample generic kernel config file for Bustek and UltraStor based systems
  .It Pa /sys/i386/isa/ultra14f.c
  driver source
  .El

*** LINT        Wed Apr 29 00:02:00 1998
--- LINT.new    Wed Apr 29 00:03:18 1998
***************
*** 794,800 ****
  # aic: Adaptec 152x and sound cards using the Adaptec AIC-6360 (slow!)
  # bt: Most Buslogic controllers
  # nca: ProAudioSpectrum cards using the NCR 5380 or Trantor T130
! # uha: UltraStore 14F and 34F
  # sea: Seagate ST01/02 8 bit controller (slow!)
  # wds: Western Digital WD7000 controller (no scatter/gather!).
  #
--- 794,800 ----
  # aic: Adaptec 152x and sound cards using the Adaptec AIC-6360 (slow!)
  # bt: Most Buslogic controllers
  # nca: ProAudioSpectrum cards using the NCR 5380 or Trantor T130
! # uha: UltraStor ULTRA 14F/24F/34F