Date:      Sat, 22 Jun 2002 14:46:14 EDT
From:      BarryMaher@aol.com
To:        group1@fissionpower.com
Subject:   remove

Please remove barrymaher@barrymaher.com, swilson@barrymaher.com and any other
barrymaher.com addresses you may have from your database. You didn't "buy" us
from any other website. We don't "belong" to any other website so they might
sell us to you, and we have never asked to subscribe nor do we want to
subscribe to your mailings.

Plus six mailings in one day to our various addresses is pushing it even for
spam. It's particularly annoying since we all travel a lot and are often
picking up our email on remote, dial up connections and paying for the
privilege of receiving unsolicited spam.

Steve Wilson

VP Marketing
Barry Maher & Associates