Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 2000 17:37:05 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@ipamzlx.physik.uni-mainz.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Secure RPC/Secure NFS and installation files

Dear Sirs.

I have two questions.
I use here in Germany FreeBSD and I know of the trouble in using DES
and restrictions. But I'm not very firm in what's possible, what I have, what I
need ... Well, my question is simple: with the regular installation, am I able
to use Secure RPC/ Secure NFS by using keyserv and related stuff? How to set up
or where to get newbie-stuff to perfomr this tasks?

On the othe hand, I deleted by mistake the Makefile.dist in /var/yp. I walked through
my source tree, but I never found the original one. Where to find those files? I got
one from another machine, but I want to have this type of files into some
cvsupdated regions like the source stuff ... is this possible?

Gruss O. Hartmann