Date:      Mon, 13 Feb 2006 10:40:55 +0000
From:      Ashley Moran <ashley.moran@codeweavers.net>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Tyan GT24 - Thunder K8SRE mainboard

On Tuesday 24 January 2006 23:30, Ken Gunderson wrote:
> Would you mind elaborating on your current status with this box and
> what BIOS version you're referencing?

I'm also interested in this board/server.  I'm looking for a good database
server that will run happily in amd64 mode.  The GX28 would be good enough (4
hot swappable bays which is essential) but I want the option of using
dual-core CPUs in case we want to go quad-core later.

Anyone confirm they have a functional GT24?  (Or for that matter recommend a
similar spec server in the same price range - I can't find any)

Ashley