Date:      Mon, 13 Apr 1998 15:04:38 +0000
From:      Niall Smart <rotel@indigo.ie>
To:        Scott <scott@illininet.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Printer and Iomega support

On Apr 13,  8:32am, Scott wrote:
} Subject: Printer and Iomega support
> I currently have a Brother HL-630 printer that I cannot get to work on
> the FreeBSD system. I can send something to the printer, but nothing
> prints out except garbled junk. Does your system offer support for the
> Brother Printers?

I once setup a HL-630 under Linux using the FreeBSD handbook, so
you should be able to find enough information there!  The HL-630
supports PCL so you can use ghostscript to print out postscript
files.

> Regarding Iomega Zip drives, how can I get the system to use this
> device?

Parallel port zip drive?  There is a page somewhere with drivers,
damned if I can remember it thought, try searching at altavista
for "+zip +freebsd"

Niall

--
Niall Smart.  Microsoft Suck.  See www.freebsd.org for details.
echo "#define if(x) if(!(x))" >> /usr/include/stdio.h