Date:      Mon, 20 Apr 1998 21:01:02 +0400
From:      Alex Povolotsky <tarkhil@asteroid.svib.ru>
To:        "Boris Baklin" <oil@nhgs.ryazan.ru>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: As it to buy FreeBSD 2.2.6 ?

 <199804190627.KAA17415@ineco.ryazan.su>"Boris Baklin" writes:
>I would like to buy 4-disks with FreeBSD 2.2.6
>But I do not have credit card. Whether I can
>to make it by mail and as to me to pay for the given service.
Here in Moscow, I'm going to begin once again to make FreeBSD "Russian Pack".
I expect next burning  at the end of this week. Contact me, find any
volounteer coming from Ryazan to Moscow and back and able to pick the set. I
put on disks ALL port sources allowed to distribute, and if you have average
Russian INet connection , it will be of great help to you.

Alex.
--
Alexander B. Povolotsky
[2:5020/145]  [http://freebsd.svib.ru] [tarkhil@asteroid.svib.ru]