Date:      Thu, 14 Nov 1996 15:12:35 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tony Li <tli@jnx.com>
To:        stefan@exis.net
Cc:        jdd@vbc.net, jhay@mikom.csir.co.za, chad@gaianet.net, isp@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Decision in Router Purchase

   That is why we are using it.  For us it is very coast effective.  To
   handle it we are getting some 100MB ports for the eth switches.
   Even with the two the Ts, the CPU was at 90%.  That just purely sucks.

Depending on the router and the configuration, that might be
misconfiguration...  And note that there isn't loads of extra CPU in the
box -- it's not trying to run a full blown OS plus application programs.

Tony