Date:      Mon, 21 Jul 2003 14:31:07 -0400
From:      Bob Collins <bob@anything-inc.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

I hope I am not asking a NewB question, but I read through dump and cron
and see no obvious way to run a nightly dump through cron AND allow user
intervention to change the tape.

I am running a DDS2 tape drive and trying to backup around 12GB. The tape
runs to the end, issues the end of tape, and then dump fails. I would like
to be able to change the tape and get a backup.

Do I need to use some other software, or am I missing a switch or something
somewhere?

TIA
Bob