Date:      Tue, 26 Aug 1997 23:31:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-Hackers <FreeBSD-Hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   netscape

In my .netscape directory, there's a preferences.js file that seems to be
the real preferences file (not the preferences files, which also exists).
Does anyone know if there's any document around on what the various
possible variables that can go in there are, and their meanings in regards
to how netscape uses them?

I'm referring to the new Freebsd native netscape, of course.  I'm also
curious as to how to get it to resave the preferences.  I ONCE told it to
use the lpr -Pcolor in stead of raw lpr, and it never forgot it, no
matter how often I deleted that.  I finally found that setting in the
preferences.js file, but I don't know what I did to get it into there in
the first place.

213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |