Date:      Wed, 27 Mar 1996 23:06:01 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Anybody checked out XQuad/Xcl?

> I downloaded this, it's not half-bad, for the little bit I've been
> playing with it.  FreeBSD specific version as well.

Huh - the installation totally fell over and I was unable to get
either to really work all that well.  I sent them a long list of bugs
and this also went into the void.

I was so unimpressed with their degree of support for this that I
nuked them back out of the commercial section of our web pages.  I'll
be happy to add them back if and when they ever start responding to
email!

						Jordan