Date:      Mon, 13 May 2013 16:33:04 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Roger_Pau_Monn=E9?= <roger.pau@citrix.com>
To:        "current@freebsd.org" <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-HEAD gets stuck on vnode operations

On 13/05/13 13:18, Roger Pau Monné wrote:
> The VM can be stuck in this state for quite some time, it generally

I would like to explain this a little bit more, the syncer process
doesn't get blocked on the _mtx_trylock_flags_ call, it just continues
looping forever in what seems to be an endless loop around
mnt_vnode_next_active/ffs_sync. Also while in this state there is no
noticeable disk activity, so I'm unsure of what is happening.