Date:      Tue, 8 Jan 2002 01:29:13 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jamel A. Brown" <viril29@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   misc/33685: mouse problems

>Number:         33685
>Category:       misc
>Synopsis:       mouse problems
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I ran the following command on my system after reading Problem Report i386/11773. "moused -i all -p /dev/psm0" and got the following response "moused: unable to open /dev/psm0 : device not configured" in that report to fix that persons problem the person never said what to do if you did not get the response he or she was looking for. I'm having the same problem that person was having in there report. I'm just suck right here not knowing how to configure the ps2 mouse.