Date:      Wed, 22 Feb 2017 15:05:47 +0000
From:      Jennifer Alter <jennifer.alter@infprospects.info>
To:        "ports@freebsd.org" <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Magento Users Email List

Hello there,

Hope you having a great day!

Would you be interested in acquiring the list of customers or companies usi=
ng Magento?

Data Fields Contains: Name, Title, Email Address, Fax Number, Company Name,=
 Current Address, Country Name, State/Province, City Name, Zip Code, Contac=
t Number, Employee size, SIC Code, Industry, NAICS and Web Address.

We provide the Database across North America, EMEA, APAC and Latin America.

We also have other Technology Users like: Shopify, Hybris, Wordpress, Wooco=
mmerce, Opencart, Prestashop, Drupal, Magento 2, Joomla, Open Source, and m=
any other companies.

If you're interested in and other please let me know the geography and job =
title you are looking out to target for so that we can provide you with cou=
nts, pricing, sample file and more information in my next email.

Await your response!

Thanks,

Jennifer Alter

Demand Generation- Technology Database

                     To Opt Out, please respond "Leave Out" in the Subject =
line.