Date:      Wed, 18 Nov 1998 11:35:39 -0500 (EST)
From:      BitS <bits@oldwarez.com>
To:        Steve Proctor <sproctor@microline.org>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DEC Multia

don't waste your time... trust me, I've been through one of them, a friend
of mine has been through 2, and there is yet another one here at my office
which is useless... they overheat the instant you power them on, they are
extremely unreliable, they spew processor traps constantly... in short,
see if you can send it back and get your money back.

David

David Wimsey
Network Engineer			dwimsey@rtci.com
Research Triangle Consultants, Inc	919-380-9771x3101
http://www.rtci.com			http://www.schizo.com
He who laughs last, is slow.