Date:      Fri, 25 May 2001 14:46:36 -0700
From:      Tim Pozar <pozar@lns.com>
To:        Taku YAMAMOTO <taku@cent.saitama-u.ac.jp>
Cc:        Brendan White <bmwt@ipn.caida.org>, Cameron Grant <gandalf@vilnya.demon.co.uk>, freebsd-multimedia <freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: uaudio (was Re: " S/PDIF output? ")

Another alternitive for S/PIDF is the Live! Sound Blaster.  Does
FreeBSD support this card?

Tim

On Fri, May 25, 2001 at 12:21:23PM +0900, Taku YAMAMOTO wrote:
> [Cc trimmed]
>
> There's an effort for porting NetBSD's uaudio driver to FreeBSD.
> http://www.mars.sphere.ne.jp/navi/uaudio/
>
> I'm not sure whether a document written in English does exist.
> Please ask Hiroyuki Aizu <aizu@jaist.ac.jp>, the author of the driver,
> for further info.
>
> --
> YAMAMOTO, Taku <taku@cent.saitama-u.ac.jp>
> Member of Advanced Computer and Communication Studies Society
> (ACCESS for short), Information Processing Center, Saitama Univ.

  Snail: Tim Pozar / LNS / 1978 45th Ave / San Francisco CA 94116 / USA
               POTS: +1 415 665 3790  Radio: KC6GNJ / KAE6247
"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
                        - Andrew Jackson
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out,
which is the exact opposite." - Bertrand Russell, "Skeptical_Essays"