Date:      Thu, 21 Mar 1996 16:10:14 -0600
From:      Tony Kimball <alk@Think.COM>
To:        current@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: new sup server

   From: Paul Traina <pst@shockwave.com>
   Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 11:54:05 -0800

   I would suggest that we coordinate as follows, to avoid overloading the T1
   to freefall:

This won't do as much good as it should, unless the mirrors work for
those as point at them.  I mentioned this on -questions, but perhaps
it bears repeating, that *only* freefall is working for me
using the 2.1R client.  I suspect the mirrors are running newer
versions of the server (although I have not investigated at length).

sup -v sup5.current
SUP 8.26 (4.3 BSD) for file sup5.current at Mar 21 15:32:28
SUP: Read error on network: Connection reset by peer
SUP: Network write timed out
SUP Upgrade of src-base-current at Thu Mar 21 15:44:31 1996
SUP: Error reading signon reply from fileserver

Similarly sup2, sup3, while sup4 refuses connections with perfect
consistency to date.