Date:      Fri, 17 Aug 2012 07:55:20 +0300
From:      prab@sanciai.lt
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Double boot

   Hello,
  I have installed FreeBSD 8.3 to Toshiba Satellite besides Windows XP.
  Unix boots ok, but I can't reach  Windows anymore!
    It shows:
  F1 Win
  F2 FreeBSD

  F6 PXE
  Boot F1
  -

   If I press F1, it stays hanging forever.
   I'm relatively new to FreeBSD. Please, advise which way to go out
  of this  situation. When I  rerun sysinstall, there is a warning:
"chunk 'ad0s2' [179380224..234441647] does not start on a track boundary"
  (the chunk of FreeBSD) How to change the boundary of chunk? CDROM is
not reachable, something happened to it. I can use only FreeBSD
instruments.
   Which of them?
  Thanks in advance.