Date:      Wed, 25 Dec 1996 22:55:33 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        Ratchabodin  Suwannacunti <rachbodi@loxinfo.co.th>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Request more information

A hint:  wrap your lines at about column 70.

On Thu, 26 Dec 1996, Ratchabodin  Suwannacunti wrote:

> 	Hello,My name is Mr. Ratchabodin Suwannacunti. I'm PROGRAMMER at
> Loxley Information Co., Ltd.. My company is ISP in Thailand. I'm
> intersted in UNIX system but I new for FreeBSD. So Ihave some question
> to ask you :
>
>  1. What different between FreeBSD and LINUX

Lots.  FreeBSD is targeted as a server and stable workstation.

>  2. If I want to use FreeBSD What company that I can buy this product.

You can purchase the FreeBSD CD from Walnut Creek CDROM
(http://www.cdrom.com) or download it free from ftp://ftp.freebsd.org.

>  3. I ever access to your FTP
> site(ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/2.1.6-RELEASE/) I see many files
> in here. What is these file? What do I can use these file?

fetch INSTALL.TXT and go on from there.  You'll want the
floppies/boot.flp, bin/, manpages/, and src/ssys for starters.