Date:      Wed, 23 Mar 2016 18:07:08 +0800
From:      Tong Li <jesa7955@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   Looking for potential mentor for "Support bhyve as Vagrant VM backend"

Dear FreeBSD Virtualization Developers,

Hello, my name is Tong Li and I am a junior of Computer Science major in
Jilin University, China. I am wondering to participate in GSoC with the
project "Support bhyve as Vagrant VM backend" of FreeBSD. I think this
project is quite interesting and it can simplify the usage of bhyve a lot.
I have did some researches on this topic and submitted my proposal. But
there isn't any potential mentor for this project listed on the FreeBSD's
GSoC ideas page so I have leave the item "Possiable metor" blank on my
proposal. It seems that a proposal without  a possiable mentor has a
higher probability to be rejected. So I am looking for help from you. Is
there someone who could do me a favor to mentor me on this project? Any
help you may provide will be much appreciated.

Best Regards,
Tong