Date:      Sat, 18 Dec 2010 14:10:29 +0000
From:      Mark Murray <markm@FreeBSD.org>
To:        krion@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Exim port tidyup.

Hi

I've done a bit of maintenance on a port that I originally wrote, Exim.

I redid the patches by using the "make makepatch" target (it makes doing
maintainance easier, as the patch names are regularised and you get to
see diffs easier).

As part of this, there is a minor change to the way Exim works, which is
a security feature, due to be default in future Exim releases. In the
EDITME file, it is ALT_CONFIG_ROOT_ONLY, and if its OK to commit this
cleanup, then I'd commit that separately.

Is it ok for me to commit this please?

http://people.freebsd.org/~markm/exim.tar.gz

... and it is straight out of my ports/mail/exim/... tree, with
CVS/... files intact and ready to go, except that I'd do the
ALT_CONFIG_ROOT_ONLY bit separately.

Mark R V Murray
Cert APS(Open) Dip Phys(Open) BSc Open(Open) BSc(Hons)(Open)
Pi: 132511160