Date:      Mon, 18 Jan 1999 08:32:44 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bill Vermillion <bill@bilver.magicnet.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FrontPage questions

John A. Hengstler recently said:
> I agree,   just remember the cardinal rules gentleman.

>  Rule  #1.   The customer is always right.
>  Rule  #2.   If the customer is wrong, refer to rule #1.

> I don't care for frontpage as well, but since 99% of our customer
> base is a microsoft environment, us ***UNIX*** guys have to mix
> and match to please our customers!

Doesn't it really depend on how many customers, real or pontential,
want this.  If it's only a few then is it worth allocating your
resources to cover them, or point the customer to someone else.

Not every customer is worth having.   However once you commit to
them you have to treat them as above, otherwise they go elsewhere
and tell people how bad you are.