Date:      Mon, 25 Feb 2002 14:09:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        FreeBSD current users <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   power control..(APM/ACPI?)

In the not to distant past (3 months?) My -current laptop kernel (with apm
in it I believe,(it's not here)) would repond to a "halt -p" by switching
off the power.

Since January, this has stopped working. (I now have to wait around until
I see the message and hit the power button manually.) If I'm remote I have
to call home and ask someone to turn it off.

Is there something I should have noticed? I see nothing in
UPDATING.