Date:      Mon, 21 Jun 1999 22:01:03 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Ronald 'Ko' Klop" <ronald@node11a94.a2000.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   xterm or rxvt as console

Hello,

When I use 'xterm -C' all the messages from talk and write are diplayed in
that window, but no messages like 'root logged in on tty?'. But when I use
'rxvt -C' the talk- and  write-messages are not displayed, but the 'root
logged in'-messages are.

What is the reason of this difference between xterm and rxvt?
And is it possible (preverably with rxvt) to capture all those messages in
one window?

Please answer by cc: also.

Greetings,

Ronald.