Date:      22 Jan 1999 16:16:42 +0100
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Spring in NYC

Hi guys,

A friend and I are planning to spend a week in New York City in late
February / early March. However, we were a little daunted by the cost
of living in NYC. What I've heard so far is that anything below $115
might have adverse consequences on our continued health and sanity.

Does anybody on this list know of a safe and relatively inexpensive
place to stay for a week in New York? It should be within a reasonable
distance (by foot or by public transportation) of the Barnes & Noble
store on Astor Place (don't ask me why) and the usual touristy places.
Reasonable proximity to 112th and Broadway is a plus.

Oh, and if any of you live in or near NYC and would like to gang up
and go out with us while we're in town, please contact me :)

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@flood.ping.uio.no