Date:      Sun, 3 Mar 2002 21:14:00 -0500
From:      Brian T.Schellenberger <bts@babbleon.org>
To:        jeff@tsunamicreek.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: burncd

You sure you burned them at 12x before?  That's a darn fast burn speed.

But more likely the problem is that you must give it ISO files, not ordinary
data files:

mkisofs * -f -| burncd -s 12 data - fixate

is a rather more probable scenario.  But I'd read up on mkisofs first.

Actually, I've never been able to get the piping to work, and I'm not even
sure if I've got the mkisofs arguments right, but this should point you in
the right direction.

Brian T. Schellenberger . . . . . . .   bts@wnt.sas.com (work)
                                ME -->  http://www.babbleon.org
http://www.eff.org   <-- GOOD GUYS -->  http://www.programming-freedom.org