Date:      Sun, 5 Jan 2003 22:02:02 -0800
From:      chip wiegand <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        "Adam Maas" <mykroft@explosive.mail.net>
Cc:        scottro@nyc.rr.com, jimit@prodigy.net, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Laptops w/ FreeBSD pre-loaded (somewhat OT)

On Mon, 6 Jan 2003 00:20:41 -0500
"Adam Maas" <mykroft@explosive.mail.net> wrote:

> Check Linux Magazine or Linux Journal for ads, there's at least 3
> different companies that sell Unix/Linux Laptops. I Think Rebel.com
> still sells some Sparc Laptops too.
>
> Adam Maas

Another one worth checking out is workstation2000, www.w2000.com. I have
bought, for the company I work for, one of their laptops dual-boot
w2k/redhat, they'll customize pretty much whatever you want. Their web
site sucks, but the laptop is rock solid. The sales rep has called to
check up on it several times since I bought a few months ago. My company
plans on buying more from them this year.
--
Chip