Date:      Tue, 29 May 2012 20:07:52 +0200
From:      Heino Tiedemann <rotkaps_spam_trap@gmx.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Am I the only KDE4 user on Freebsd?

Heino Tiedemann <rotkaps_spam_trap@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I updated KDE4 to from 4,7 to 4,8
>
> I am missing the odinary shortcuts like
>

> ALT-F2 (run a command)
>
> CTRL+F1
> .... F2
> .... F3
> .... F4 (goto virtual desktop no X )
>

> ALT+Tab (switch windows)
>

> Crazy: If i try to set the "global shortcus" in KDE systemsettings (no
> idea what it is called in english, it is german here) I got this message
>
> http://rotkap.tsdh.org/kde4-err1.png

on a shell:

QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before QCoreApplication. Application may misbehave.
QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before QCoreApplication. Application may misbehave.

ahab:/home/rotkap> systemsettings(22920): Couldn't start kglobalaccel from kglobalaccel.desktop:  "Dienst ?kglobalaccel.desktop? nicht auffindbar."

systemsettings(22920) KGlobalAccelPrivate::getComponent: Failed to connect to the kglobalaccel daemon QDBusError("org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NameHasNoOwner", "Could not get owner of name 'org.kde.kglobalaccel': no such name")
systemsettings(22920) KGlobalAccelPrivate::getComponent: Failed to connect to the kglobalaccel daemon QDBusError("org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NameHasNoOwner", "Could not get owner of name 'org.kde.kglobalaccel': no such name")
systemsettings(22920) KGlobalAccelPrivate::getComponent: Failed to connect to the kglobalaccel daemon QDBusError("org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NameHasNoOwner", "Could not get owner of name 'org.kde.kglobalaccel': no such name")
systemsettings(22920): Couldn't start knotify from knotify4.desktop:  "Dienst ?knotify4.desktop? nicht auffindbar."

systemsettings(22920)/kdeui (KNotification) KNotification::slotReceivedIdError: Error while contacting notify daemon "The name org.kde.knotify was not provided by any .service files"
systemsettings(22920)/kdecore (KConfigSkeleton) KCoreConfigSkeleton::writeConfig:
systemsettings(22920) KGlobalShortcutsEditor::undo: Undo the changes

Heino