Date:      Sat, 03 Aug 1996 05:46:18 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>
Cc:        Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Port of TkCVS & Tkdiff

> That's what the problem was - it wasn't, all the (then visible, haven't
> checked later) MX hosts were in US and timed miserably out.

Then why were you calling for additional relays? ;-) It sounds like
what you want are some backup MX hosts for freefall in Europe, a
rather different category of animal.  I don't see why we couldn't do
this, the question being simply: "What's the best (inter-euro)
connected resource we have and will they be willing to do this for
us?"  If someone in Europe would like to run this information down,
that'd certainly be a good start.

					Jordan