Date:      Wed, 22 Dec 2004 20:08:54 +0100
From:      Roland Smith <rsmith@xs4all.nl>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   manpages for devfs.conf and devfs.rules (docs/63808)

--7JfCtLOvnd9MIVvH

Hi all,

As a new FreeBSD user I missed manpages for devfs.conf and
devfs.rules. This is also listed in GNATS as docs/63808. So I tried my
hand at writing them. I've posted them on my website at
http://www.xs4all.nl/~rsmith/freebsd/

About two weeks ago I sent a message to the freebsd-doc mailing list, but
received no reply or comment sofar. Later I saw that manpages belong to
the base system, and not to the documentation project.

So if anybody has feedback, and/or pointers where to submit them, I'd be
gratefull.

Roland
--=20
R.F. Smith                           /"\    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
r s m i t h @ x s 4 a l l . n l      \ /    No HTML/RTF in email
http://www.xs4all.nl/~rsmith/         X     No Word docs in email
                                     / \    Respect for open standards

--7JfCtLOvnd9MIVvH