Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 2001 12:59:28 -0800
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Cc:        ken@freebsd.org
Subject:   Zero-copy TCP patches - missing in action?

Weren't the zero-copy patches supposed to make it into -current some
time back?  I recall a little grumbling over it since it made it
necessary for some other projects to sync up their own work, but
nobody seemed to object in principal and zero-copy TCP is a real
marketing point if we can actually implement and use it
constructively.  Inquiring minds want to know, etc.

- Jordan