Date:      Tue, 30 Apr 1996 13:07:32 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        rishim@teil.soft.net (Rishi Gautam)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Need help

> This is Rishi from India. I want to work on the BSD networking protocols.
> Where from I will get the source code of TCP/IP, ICMP, SNMP agent and server
> and the related documents, for developing protocol drivers on BSD?

The code can be downloaded from the FTP site (ftp.freebsd.org).

There are so many related documents that they can't be exhaustively
listed.  You should do a web search (ie: at www.yahoo.com).  Note
that some of the documents (like the NFS ones) are only purchasable
from standards bodies, since that is how the standards bodies make
their money.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---