Date:      Tue, 10 Sep 1996 18:15:10 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "S(pork)" <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Tony Kimball <alk@think.com>
Cc:        marpat@kmtnet.com, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, linuxisp@lightning.com
Subject:   Re: T1 offc. resell config

We're looking at a similar test in our building before we move on to the
rest of the city...  We were thinking of putting an ethernet-ethernet
router like a Cisco 2514 between our network and the ethernet switch that
would distribute access to our various customers.  We could set up some
filters on the router that would disallow ftp/http servers and whatnot,
and help keep things safe for our customers.  Our big concern now is
security BETWEEN clients...  The only solutions I see so far are very
expensive; with names like Cisco and BayNetworks...  sigh.

Charles

spork@super-g.com