Date:      Thu, 14 Aug 2003 06:55:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jamie Bowden <ragnar@sysabend.org>
To:        Mark Santcroos <marks@ripe.net>
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Wierd X issue.

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003, Mark Santcroos wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 06:43:12AM -0700, Jamie Bowden wrote:
> > There's now a kbd0 in dmesg and a device node, but X still can't attach to
> > it.
>
> Ok, now deinstall XFree86-4-libraries and reinstall it again.

I'll do that, but I'm not sure it will help.  I was just trying to scroll
up in a vty, and discovered that for some reason, scroll lock is mapped to
pause/break.  I'm using the default keymapping and:

9:52am ghast  /home/jamie %kbdcontrol -i
kbd0:
    atkbd0, type:AT 101/102 (2)

looks normal to me.

I'm wondering if 5.1 has a bug in atkbd0 somewhere?

Jamie Bowden

--
"It was half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take hold"
Hunter S Tolkien "Fear and Loathing in Barad Dur"