Date:      Wed, 3 Feb 1999 16:13:04 +0100 (MET)
From:      Emmanuel DELOGET <pixel@DotCom.FR>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD Hackers Mail List)
Subject:   sysctl_debug_dump

[Sorry to disturb you]

I'm currently working on sysctls, and I wanna know
if you (as you are the Well Known FreeBSD Hackers Of
The Universe :)) know how to get the
sysctl_sysctl_debug_dump_node() function output, since
it seems to provide interesting informations about defined
sysctl objects.

Moreover, I wonder wether the sysctl tree correspond to a
'standard' or something like that. If not, it may be a
good idea to make it MIB-II compliant (since sysctl operations
are a subset of SNMP set of operations, and since they are
used in the same goal (management and/or statistics)).

As I allready said it, I'm currently working on such a tree.
It may provide interresting functionnalities, and may help
in creating SNMP agents.

yours,