Date:      Fri, 21 Apr 2000 16:21:17 +0100
From:      "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>
To:        'Greg Lewis' <glewis@trc.adelaide.edu.au>
Subject:   Test results for patchset 6

Dear Greg,

I had quite some time to test stuff today, and I reran Mauve and most of the
JDK demo's. My earlier observations that Mauve produced more errors with the
latest patches turned out to be an error on my side. I had goofed the
compiler flags. Only the line number problem remains.

Much to my surprise, sound works. I never knew that these demos had sound. A
pleasant surprise.

A few issues did come up in the demos, though. Almost all reproducable. More
information is on my web page.

Could you elaborate on the status of 2.2.8, 4.0 and 5.0 support? I
understand now that 4.0 will build without DPS. Is the same true for 5.0?
Does 2.2.8 build cleanly?

    Kees Jan