Date:      Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:26:25 -0400
From:      "Christopher J. Umina" <FJU@Fritzilldo.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   tmp usage

Hello,

    I'm currently running a server that does user services.  I have a /tmp
directory that users have no quota in and can use as much as they'd like.
The problem is that I have no way of knowing if one user is using the whole
thing and if one is using 8kb.  I saw, on a Tufts server that they had
something that ran once a week and just output the tmp usages for each user
into a nice HTML table.  Is there anything of the sort that anybody knows of
floating around?

Thanks,
Christopher J. Umina