Date:      Mon, 9 Jul 2001 06:48:18 -0400
From:      "Andrew C. Hornback" <hornback@wireco.net>
To:        "Danny K Ho" <99053811@day.uws.edu.au>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD 4.3 Desktop Query

'lo Danny,

	Point of personal preference here, but for a configuration like that (since
you don't mention what video card you have), I'd be inclined to throw OLVWM
on it and call it good.  None of the glitz and glamour of running something
like Gnome or KDE, but none of the overhead either.  I run OLVWM on my
laptop (P133/32 Megs).

--- Andy