Date:      Thu, 07 Mar 2013 11:40:45 +0400
From:      Sergey Nasonov <snasonov@bcc.ru>
To:        =?utf-8?B?0JvRjtCx0L7QvNC40YAg0JPRgNC40LPQvtGA0L7Qsg==?= <nm.knife@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Thinkpad x230 display brightness

I have tested Intel adapter. And test results shows problem with bright=
ness=20
control. Brightness level stop changing after loading kernel. Another p=
roblem=20
I found is that laptop just hang during shutdown. I suppose that hang m=
ay be=20
related to VT switch, because it still dont realized in case of Intel K=
MS=20
driver.

USB works fine. For example suspend/resume passed fine when USB flash d=
ive=20
inserted. And after resume I can access files on that volume.

I found only one problem: If at suspend time I have running VM Windows =
XP then=20
resume process will fail.=20

--=20
Best Regards,