Date:      Tue, 11 Sep 2001 20:20:02 +0200
From:      Jens Fallesen <jens@fallesen.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: WTC & other aircraft crashes

Nevermind wrote:

> Let's pray for all of those people.

Let's keep this stuff off our mailing lists. Yes, it is a tragedy.
Yes, it is terrible. Yes, I do feel sorry for the victims and
survivors. But NO, it has nothing WHATOSEVER to do with this mailing
list.

I believe enough has been written about these terrible things in so
many other places.

And I am not picking on the original poster of this message in
particular.

(Any flames will go straight to /dev/null so please do not bother.)

--
Jens Fallesen  <jens@fallesen.dk>                                   O-
Hedegaardsvej 41 st th, 2300 Copenhagen S, Denmark